Reset the DSC Alexor to factory default
Now here are the areas in the programming you need to do it. But remember you still need the Installer Code. If you don’t have it theirs a reason. Unless your alarm guy went out of business (unlikely) you need to pay for your panel and get it from him.
But if you don’t care: Hard Reset
A hard reset performs the identical function as above. It is used when the Installer code is unknown or the keypad is
not communicating with the alarm system. See steps below:
• Power down the system.
• Remove the front cover of the PC9155.
• On the terminal block, jumper I/O terminal 1 to I/O terminal 2 with nothing else connected to these two terminals.
• Power up the system for 20 seconds. (5 beeps sound to indicate that the reset has been successful).
• Power down the system and remove the jumper.
Label programming is stored in the system and locally at the keypads.
To retain label programming after performing a system reset (hard or soft) you must rebroadcast the labels by entering
 Restore Wireless Default Programming All programming in section
 Wireless Device Programming returns to the factory defaults.
 Restore Panel Default Programming All programming in the PC9155 returns to the factory defaults, except for the Wireless Device Programming sections.
 Restore Factory Default Programming
All programming, including wireless device programming, returns to the factory defaults.
Resetting the System to Factory Defaults
Resetting the alarm system returns it to the factory programmed defaults.
All programmed information including wireless enrollment, telephone numbers etc. will be lost.
• The Installer code changes back to .
• The Master code reverts back to .
• To enter ‘System Default’ from the “Ready to Arm Screen”:
where represents the new installer code programmed in
Installer Programming to replace the 5555 default installer code.
• To reset the alarm system:
Other software resets are as follows:
• System Default 
• Panel Only 
• Wireless Devices